Are you enthusiastic, confident, reliable and great with kids?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then please do not hesitate to forward your cv on to us to be considered to join our team.
Please note: we employ individuals from the age of 15 (on a part time basis), we always need team members who are willing to work during half terms and holidays as well as occasional weekday cover.
General Assistant & Party Hosts
(To apply for a position at Mini Mayhem please fill in one of our application forms and forward to )
Are you in the process of studying for a qualification in musical theatre or perhaps you enjoy amateur dramatics?
This could be the perfect role for you!
Suitable for school, college and university students, must be 15 years +
- Friendly personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Great with young children
- Team player
- Flexible (you will be required to work weekends, half terms & holidays)
- Happy to play the role of our 'character hosts' for birthday parties
- Experience in musical theatre (desirable)
- Interest in amateur dramatics (desirable)
- Qualified to GCSE level or awaiting GCSE results.
- Adhering to the strict cleaning regime of our soft & role play areas
- Serving customers at our cafe area including money handling
- Party hosting, ensuring both the children and parents are happy at all times
- Ability to book parties when required
PLEASE NOTE: Only apply for this role if you are able to work weekends, half terms & holidays.